Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not defending fridge head by any means, seeing the “email the club” thing going on this week, how can the focus be solely on him when he’s clearly just one of a few problems. Why for example does the chairman get a pass? How is the likes of Moshiri and the board , who have been there for years , still be trusted after years of mishaps resulting in this seasons antics?

I don’t want him as manager by any means but surely more of you out there can see he’s just part of a collective issue here?
I agree. But keeping him on as manager wont change anything. Moving him on will at least deal with one part of the collective issue. It wont solve the issue though.

Sorry but you really think he will keep FS when Martinez and Koeman were lynched and they’re football ( albeit had some off days ) or the football they tried at least had some identity. Now we have nothing except boring hoof.

They threatened Moshfraudis investment, fat sam protects said investment .... he is staying

I was convinced he was gone. It all looked bleak for SA. But there is no counterweight of evidence at all to the growing body of evidence that he has Moshiri's confidence and backing. It will also almost certainly mean that any spending will be based on sales this summer.

We are facing a grim truth here.
Haven't given up hope yet but it does appear hes staying. Still a chance though.

We defo need some sort of fan reaction at the Southampton game. Mass walkout or something.

Imagine keeping Sam Allardyce when Emery, Tuchel, Fonseca, Blanc, and Silva are all available at the end of the season. Actually imagine it.
Two out of your first four were available when Allardyce was appointed,and as much as Emery and Fonseca would be a big stride forwards I've a horrible feeling clubs with CL will step in.Silva,I've a feeling we dodged a bullet there,but who knows I know it's a dream but if Usmanov...

No he doesn't
Yes he does ......
20097756.gif

He doesn't hes a poor manager that will drive the fans away, it will lower Everton income and devalue the club. Everton will be less talked about, will get less sponsors, will sell less shirt and merchandise

Small potatoes compared to staying in the premiership and tv money

I dont think he said that, tbf. He was merely pointing out that Atletico can play a spoiling game but are seen as one of Europe's top outfits.

Let's be clear: Allardyce should be nowhere near this job. He is a terrible football manager from an entertainment perspective and he's never getting us any higher than we are right now. But he is a safe pair of hand for this owner. The fan's views on style are going to cut no ice with a man who has thrown about £170M on shares and debt and who wants a hefty return on that.
Crikey Dave last week you said he hasn’t spent a penny of his own money on the club , now it’s 170m

We're not staying in the premiership with him in charge.
Opposition teams will study, learn, adapt and tear us new ones week in and week out.
There's nothing to suggest he can match that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back