Transfer Rumour Samuel Chukwueze

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a regular starter for his club
He's really not you know. Started 12 in the league last year, off bench in 15, scored 3 assisted 3. This season 3 league games in he's came off bench in all three for total of 73mins.
He is not first choice and if source is true we are paying £30m for him.
A winger with a dodgy hamstring

Isn’t it reported as €38m option to buy? So if he performs well this season and we want him we can have him at that price?
Doesn’t stop us offering less or nothing if it doesn’t work out? Everloan isn’t it?
Obligation
To buy.

People seem to forget there are conditions for obligations, it isn’t guaranteed we pay it

Obligation
To buy.

People seem to forget there are conditions for obligations, it isn’t guaranteed we pay it
I’ve seen both option and obligation written so who knows really. If it’s not guaranteed we pay then it’s not an obligation so yeah we’ll see!
Could be a Dele type deal where we trigger it if he plays 20 games or something, therefore if he’s crap he plays 19 or less ?

I’ve seen both option and obligation written so who knows really. If it’s not guaranteed we pay then it’s not an obligation so yeah we’ll see!
Could be a Dele type deal where we trigger it if he plays 20 games or something, therefore if he’s crap he plays 19 or less ?
It is an obligation. So it could be appearances based si if he plays 30
Games we are obliged to pay x and sign him.

But yeah, effectively like Dele.

You know mate, if we pay something big tomorrow, I think he or Dominic Calvert-Lewin are gone.
We can (probably) make the math work with the Kean money if we staunch the flow of red ink this season. Adding ticket sales back in is a significant start. Sponsorship deals also probably help. The $64,000 question is how much of a hole was punched in the boat by the loss of Usmanov's money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back