• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with you. Wasn't my first choice either Bluegirl. Wanted Remy. Don't think we wanted to spend much on a second striker. What do you mean wages covered for first year?? And where did you get the 55k for the 2nd year?
But am all for him now.
So are you all set for a deadline day shock or two then?
I seriously worry for you if we make a last minute push for Dembele!! Hehe :cheers:

We got 1M from the buy out clause in Forshaw's wages which covers Eto'o's wages for the first year.

Holding out for one or two more additions. Probably not the most exciting players but additions none the less.

Dembele would make this our best window for as long as I can remember.

I'd wind him up more with lambert. We've got a world class 33 year old striker on a free. They paid 4m for a 32 year old former decorator.

Ive took the piss enough about that part timer. Can't go too overboard just in case he grabs a goal from a ball bouncing off his fat arse. Took him a full day to txt me about Eto'o though, must have been stewing on it for a while :)

We got 1M from the buy out clause in Forshaw's wages which covers Eto'o's wages for the first year.

Holding out for one or two more additions. Probably not the most exciting players but additions none the less.

Dembele would make this our best window for as long as I can remember.

Think we got more for Forshaw didnt we? He went for 4-5m wasnt it or was it just 2m?

Samuel Eto'o quit playing international football

After @chicoazul and @MoutsGoat blackmailed him

They threatened to show the world his turbo gash trabs in the next match preview. Goat got the pictures.

Forza Everton

Pipe down Bizo.

Im still waiting for you to do some math.

I want the following.

Full transfer list, ins and outs.
Projected wage payments
Projected Turnover portfolio
Tactical breakdown of Eto'o in training.

You have 24hours.

Tired mate. Off to bed. But will leave you with one fact.

Eto'o is boss.

Not quite as boss as Naismith. But boss nonetheless

I've heard he is to be on wages around £70k per week. That is fantastic business if true. He was on £130k per week last season at Chelsea, so he has agreed to a 46% decrease in his wage demands. Albeit, we've given him the security of a two year deal and a significant signing on fee, but that is still a really fine piece of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back