• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Eto'o business re-affirms my belief that Wayne Rooney will be back here when his current contract with the Mancs expires.

No chance. Too much has gone on and a lot of people would not be able to accept it.

That ship has sailed.

And rightfully so - what kind of a message does it send out when one of the best players of his generation walks out on Everton at 18, wins all his medals with a hated rival, then saunters back in his early-to-mid 30s, gracing us with his presence?

Eto'o is completely different as there is no previous emotional baggage with the club.

This Eto'o business re-affirms my belief that Wayne Rooney will be back here when his current contract with the Mancs expires.

Rooney will be pants in a few years time! Tbh he's already half the player he was early 20's and by the time he decides were good enough for him well......

Nah no thanks, not anymore. Show our youngsters, you leave it's not easy to come back!

Rooney will be pants in a few years time! Tbh he's already half the player he was early 20's and by the time he decides were good enough for him well......

Nah no thanks, not anymore. Show our youngsters, you leave it's not easy to come back!

I hope he asks Roberto if he can come to us on a free and he gives him a straight no. Maybe with a bonus you're not good enough to get on the bench.

It's probably a blessing in disguise for Chelsea that Costa is injured, judging by his performance at the WC.

Hmmm, judging by his performances last season and his first 2 games for Chelsea this season, along with pre-season form I'd say it's safe to say that those World Cup performances from a clearly unfit Costa mean nothing

I hope he asks Roberto if he can come to us on a free and he gives him a straight no. Maybe with a bonus you're not good enough to get on the bench.

I honestly don't think Rooney will be good enough to play for us by the time that contract expires.

He's already in decline. He can't even run past people anymore at 28, imagine at 30 or 32....

I honestly don't think Rooney will be good enough to play for us by the time that contract expires.

He's already in decline. He can't even run past people anymore at 28, imagine at 30 or 32....
It seems nuts that he is so much worse than when he played for us, even though all standard football wisdom says he's 'in his prime.'

I remember seeing how good he was in his first season at United and being so depressed about that. The blow has been softened over the years as he hasn't turned into the 'best player in the world' we all thought he would be.

I guess that overgrown teenage physique he had has done him no favours.

It seems nuts that he is so much worse than when he played for us, even though all standard football wisdom says he's 'in his prime.'

I remember seeing how good he was in his first season at United and being so depressed about that. The blow has been softened over the years as he hasn't turned into the 'best player in the world' we all thought he would be.

I guess that overgrown teenage physique he had has done him no favours.

On course to be utds all time leading goalscorer. Five time league champion, Champions League winner, FA Cup winner, 2 x League cup winner....

He's been a fantastic player for them, not sure why you think his physique has done him no favours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back