• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
rookie mistake playing it before the window shuts

tumblr_msqw41e4xX1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

Sky Sports article: Roberto Martinez is a routinely infectious character but there was a particular glow to the Spaniard during Wednesday’s press conference to announce Eto’o’s arrival at Goodison Park.

Looks like RM has taken the nuclear option then ......

A name rather than a player,what sort of nonsense is that ? He's up there with the best of them,ok he may be 33 but he had a good season at Chelsea so there's no reason why he can't have a good season for us.
Moreover I can see him retiring from international football,enabling him to put all his energies into playing for us.
Davek why is it you're always looking to put a negative spin on everything Everton related ?
Hmm I see he's retired from international football,whoever would have predicted that ?;)

Sky Sports article: Roberto Martinez is a routinely infectious character but there was a particular glow to the Spaniard during Wednesday’s press conference to announce Eto’o’s arrival at Goodison Park.

Looks like RM has taken the nuclear option then ......

Nar, just had an extra big bowl of Ready Brek :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back