• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can buy a stadium for us....or alternatively add another fleet of Bentleys to his 129 classic car collection.

I hope he at least does a bit of charidee for the starving African kids.
He does do a lot for the kids, but he doesn't like to talk about it Dave.

On course to be utds all time leading goalscorer. Five time league champion, Champions League winner, FA Cup winner, 2 x League cup winner....

He's been a fantastic player for them, not sure why you think his physique has done him no favours.
You don't win trophies by yourself. He's a good player - a great player, even. But he's not what we thought he'd be. He doesn't tear up the opposition like he did for us or in his early United days. He's got the body of an older man, always has done.

Still over the moon with this.

Eto'o in an Everton shirt. The same shirt that was recently worn by third tier freebies and Denis Stracqualursi.

Don't know if it's been posted anywhere yet, but this video from the world cup of Eto'o meeting a young fan shows a really beautiful moment, doesn't really tell you anything about Eto'o but still worth a watch.

--------------The Other Tim

--------------Jags----Distin---

Coleman-----------------------------Banes

---------Besic----Barry---Maccer

Lukaku-----------------------------Kev

--------------------Eto.

I heart bogey starting 11's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back