• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got 1M from the buy out clause in Forshaw's wages which covers Eto'o's wages for the first year.

Holding out for one or two more additions. Probably not the most exciting players but additions none the less.

Dembele would make this our best window for as long as I can remember.

I would be surprised if 1 mil would cover Eto's wages for a whole year Blue Girl, but would be great business if it does.

We got 1M from the buy out clause in Forshaw's wages which covers Eto'o's wages for the first year.

Holding out for one or two more additions. Probably not the most exciting players but additions none the less.

Dembele would make this our best window for as long as I can remember.
oh believe me, best transfer window in decades!

Last edited:
Eto'o will NOT play out wide.

We have Eto'o, Lukaku, Naismith as our primary goal-attacking options, I can see Eto'o playing behind Lukaku. We got screwed over when Pienaar went off on Saturday, mainly because we didn't have a solid option to bring on and was forced to bring on Osman.

But at this point in time I can see the team being

Code:
Coleman Jags Distin Baines
       McCarthy Barry
Naismith   Eto'o   Mirallas
          Lukaku

However, the could easy be changed to

Code:
Coleman Jags Distin Baines
      McCarthy Barry
Mirallas   Naismith  Lukaku
           Eto'o

It's good to have a tactic advantage. It's good that everyone know's RM is up for playing Rom out wide and not as a target man, so it keeps the opponents on their toes.

We might even see a proper 3-5-2 with the options we've got

Code:
          Stones Jags Distin
Coleman McCarthy Naismith Barry Baines
              Eto'o Luauku

Not 100% sure what you're getting at.

Made a crap joke about your original post looking like computer code lid (because of some of the font).

Wasn't having a pop at you mate ;)

Good news indeed. That means he has primarily chosen to settle himself into being a club player.

He could see out his career here if he becomes a cult player and I think that is certainly a possibility. He has been beaming every day I've seen pictures of him - which is great to see.

It will be joyous if Eto'o comes out fighting and hungry as he says. That would just be incredible for us and him.

I don't care how old he is. If he does the business for us for two years then all praise the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back