• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing, Boby has done it again and pull one out of the bag. You can tell Eto has played a lot with top class players, fantastic passing and vision! Lukaku has saddly been poor, but i expect him to come good again, but i would give Eto the start on Sunday over him.

He's amazing. I'll admit I had some doubts but wow, we've done well getting him.

same. i think the main doubt was me wanting remy because of the age and thinking further forward, but the day we signed him (even though remy was still available at the time) i was really looking forward to him. he'll probably provide more assists than goals - with rom still not 100% i wouldn't be surprised nor would i discourage martinez starting him vs palace.

i want lukaku at 100% for RS and united away - eto'o can take the burden off him for the russia trip.

I'm going to go out on a limb here seeing as he's only had two 20 minute cameos but he is in the top 3 players I've ever seen in an Everton shirt.

The other two are Alan Ball and Neville Southall.

He just oozes class with every touch. If Lukaku is to reach his potential and become a world class performer, he has no better teacher than the Cameroonian magician.

This may well go down as Roberto Martinez' greatest signing and I never go overboard on new players.

That control, turn and pass.

Magic.

If only we had £28m to spend on a younger striker to make sure we had that skill in a blue shirt for the next decade...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back