Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it wasn't true was it?I agree there are other targets on the list if he doesn't.But King and Joyce coming off like weasals saying it's 'done'.

It does seem like you're allowing yourself to get excited about a possible signing though.
Don't let me tell you what to do or think though, sincerely. I just don't think it's worth getting concerned about especially when so many of the facts are missing and a journos job is to both inform and, crucially, entertain.

It does seem like you're allowing yourself to get excited about a possible signing though.
Don't let me tell you what to do or think though, sincerely. I just don't think it's worth getting concerned about especially when so many of the facts are missing and a journos job is to both inform and, crucially, entertain.

Yes probably was just hoping for a swift resolution but this looks like a saga. It's all smoke and mirrors anyway.I just think winding fans up with its 'done' or '48 hours away' when it's clearly not at that stage is a bit sensational, but yes they write some garbage so...

Because it wasn't true was it?I agree there are other targets on the list if he doesn't.But King and Joyce coming off like weasals saying it's 'done'.
Can't understand why so many people are irked by the press making up stories - see fake news and alt. news..... its in every aspect of life now and there is no objective to be truthful in the press anymore.

Contract not signed. Sandro wants guaranteed first team starts, Koeman doesn't promise that to anyone in the squad.

Stand off between the club and Ginés Carvajal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back