Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Echo reporting we're still trying to finalise personal terms.

"Everton target Sandro Ramirez insists his focus is on international duty despite him closing in on a move to Goodison. The 21-year-old striker is understood to have passed a medical with the Blues who are now hoping to finalise personal terms with the Malaga man.
Sandro, however, is adamant he is only concentrating on playing for Spain under-21s ahead of this evening’s European Championships game with Portugal (7:45pm).
Asked about a move to Everton , he is quoted as saying: “I don’t know anything. I’m focused on the Euros”.
Everton have understood to have triggered Sandro’s £5.2m release clause and are closing in on his signature.The Blues moved into pole position to land Sandro after Atletico Madrid had a transfer ban upheld.
The former Barcelona forward has been a long-time target for Everton’s director of football Steve Walsh."

Echo reporting we're still trying to finalise personal terms.

"Everton target Sandro Ramirez insists his focus is on international duty despite him closing in on a move to Goodison. The 21-year-old striker is understood to have passed a medical with the Blues who are now hoping to finalise personal terms with the Malaga man.
Sandro, however, is adamant he is only concentrating on playing for Spain under-21s ahead of this evening’s European Championships game with Portugal (7:45pm).
Asked about a move to Everton , he is quoted as saying: “I don’t know anything. I’m focused on the Euros”.
Everton have understood to have triggered Sandro’s £5.2m release clause and are closing in on his signature.The Blues moved into pole position to land Sandro after Atletico Madrid had a transfer ban upheld.
The former Barcelona forward has been a long-time target for Everton’s director of football Steve Walsh."

He sounding more and more like a bird that's trying to jib you off, but hasn't got the bottle to say it outright.

It's off

If I was his agent and saw parts of the English press making out it was a done deal I'd come out and refute it, so that any other interested clubs would still make offers.

The fact he hasn't, makes me hope it's been agreed just we've just decided to wait until after the Euro's so it can be announced with him at the club for the media etc.

14ke2ol.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back