Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no worthwhile EFC sources (one academy coach only) and I'm not applying for weasel index status here but I do know one of the journos who reported Sandro initially. They remain adamant that EFC briefed medical done, terms agreed & it is just an issue of getting onsite to complete formalities/PR stuff. It may be that Spain's coach is blocking that. If so it may be after Euros unless he can be persuaded. Sandro has to be careful publicly. I was told that he was given a day out of camp to see us on the guarantee he would not disrupt camp on return.

As for Raino on Keane it is certainly true he is on holiday and I have been told that he & his brother/agent have held encouraging informal talks (have two good mutual friends with the brother Tom) but we've certainly not had any bid accepted by Burnley.

If I was a betting main I think raino will be proved right on both but I think it will be a while yet. Early July my best guess...and it IS a guess.
My sources tell me that he will be signing once the euros are over because the coaching staff want to win the tournament and they feel that they need to keep the team together and focused.

Were is the proof that none of the info i have shared out is false or i am guessing.

All you can vault is a few pop's at WRD1878 and theesk, people who have actually given out "info" got it wrong, now is that not guessing?

That's not really all the vaults show though is it?

upload_2017-6-20_16-41-27.webp

Wrong.

upload_2017-6-20_16-41-55.webp

Assume you got some new mates?

Not sure if posted already .. but maybe the hold up is on the finer details of the contract. He had a release clause in his last contract.. are we to assume he is asking for another release clause in his Everton contract? I wonder how we would approach that conversation.

I have no worthwhile EFC sources (one academy coach only) and I'm not applying for weasel index status here but I do know one of the journos who reported Sandro initially. They remain adamant that EFC briefed medical done, terms agreed & it is just an issue of getting onsite to complete formalities/PR stuff. It may be that Spain's coach is blocking that. If so it may be after Euros unless he can be persuaded. Sandro has to be careful publicly. I was told that he was given a day out of camp to see us on the guarantee he would not disrupt camp on return.

As for Raino on Keane it is certainly true he is on holiday and I have been told that he & his brother/agent have held encouraging informal talks (have two good mutual friends with the brother Tom) but we've certainly not had any bid accepted by Burnley.

If I was a betting main I think raino will be proved right on both but I think it will be a while yet. Early July my best guess...and it IS a guess.

The Index will be gentle with you Frandel66

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back