Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He stuck his neck out a few weeks ago and the Pickford deal has given him some minor credibility.

Still no Sandro and a further double down on Keane is keeping me following developments and preparing torches.

If the three come off then he should change his name from @Raino85 to something more ITK related

The moment you get one of these wrong even if its due to something sudden and unexpected you will feel the wrath of the plebeians.

#staystrong
#announcekeaneandsandro

I did say last week i was told Klaassen may take longer than we all thought, then the following day he had signed, think that went a little under the radar matey

Sorry if already posted. Here's what Sandro has said.
"In the blue-and-white box there has been a bright season, so several teams have knocked on your door . Everton is the one who seems to have convinced the striker, although he neither confirms nor denies: "I know nothing, I'm focused on the European."
http://malaga.eldesmarque.com/malag...aprendido-a-ser-futbolista-este-ano-en-malaga
Sounds to me like it's complicated and not yet done (Joyce never said it was) but negotiations are ongoing with his agent. The Echo report of a couple of days ago seems to be the most accurate. Could still go either way I'd imagine but hopefully we'll complete. The waiting is agony. Have to hope he's dropped this evening or plays crap if not.

The moment you get one of these wrong even if its due to something sudden and unexpected you will feel the wrath of the plebeians.

#staystrong
#announcekeaneandsandro

I did also say that the Dembele stuff yesterday was nonsenece, but a few people got in before me on that

I'm glad he's being coy with the media. What's he supposed to say "Yeah, I'm going but they don't want to announce it yet." Better than him saying "I'm focusing on the European Championships in order to push through a move to a Champions League team." In any event, I think this is 25% tops. The only thing that would make sense is the image rights thing.

I have no worthwhile EFC sources (one academy coach only) and I'm not applying for weasel index status here but I do know one of the journos who reported Sandro initially. They remain adamant that EFC briefed medical done, terms agreed & it is just an issue of getting onsite to complete formalities/PR stuff. It may be that Spain's coach is blocking that. If so it may be after Euros unless he can be persuaded. Sandro has to be careful publicly. I was told that he was given a day out of camp to see us on the guarantee he would not disrupt camp on return.

As for Raino on Keane it is certainly true he is on holiday and I have been told that he & his brother/agent have held encouraging informal talks (have two good mutual friends with the brother Tom) but we've certainly not had any bid accepted by Burnley.

If I was a betting main I think raino will be proved right on both but I think it will be a while yet. Early July my best guess...and it IS a guess.

I have no worthwhile EFC sources (one academy coach only) and I'm not applying for weasel index status here but I do know one of the journos who reported Sandro initially. They remain adamant that EFC briefed medical done, terms agreed & it is just an issue of getting onsite to complete formalities/PR stuff. It may be that Spain's coach is blocking that. If so it may be after Euros unless he can be persuaded. Sandro has to be careful publicly. I was told that he was given a day out of camp to see us on the guarantee he would not disrupt camp on return.

As for Raino on Keane it is certainly true he is on holiday and I have been told that he & his brother/agent have held encouraging informal talks (have two good mutual friends with the brother Tom) but we've certainly not had any bid accepted by Burnley.

If I was a betting main I think raino will be proved right on both but I think it will be a while yet. Early July my best guess...and it IS a guess.

@orly

Im not, the proof is in the vaults.

But its all good mate, shine bright like a diamond.

Were is the proof that none of the info i have shared out is false or i am guessing.

All you can vault is a few pop's at WRD1878 and theesk, people who have actually given out "info" got it wrong, now is that not guessing?

The way Joyce and King both tweeted it was done at the same time suggests it was info from the club.

Theres 2 trains of thought, maybe its done and what Mr 66 says above is correct, Spain are just being arses or we attempted to put pressure on via the media.

Either way, I think he will be an Everton player, but SUSPECT we have to pray Spain got knocked out, which simply isnt going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back