Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought you were home and hosed here Mr 85frand but now hohoho

I still am buddy, i dont know if you saw but i also mentioned Keane is done, a few days ago.

Dont have a time frime on announcements or anything though, Keane is on holiday at the moment but that has never stopped clubs in the past

I still am buddy, i dont know if you saw but i also mentioned Keane is done, a few days ago.

Dont have a time frime on announcements or anything though, Keane is on holiday at the moment but that has never stopped clubs in the past

The moment you get one of these wrong even if its due to something sudden and unexpected you will feel the wrath of the plebeians.

#staystrong
#announcekeaneandsandro

Raino I am concerned that you are in fact the monster weasel known as David Downie.

Please confirm this not be the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back