Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was always done as soon as Paul Joyce confirmed it. Line into the club.

Not totally correct. Malaga accepted the fee, they had to as it was in Sandro's contract. Contract was agreed in principle, but Carvajal made the 'I want guaranteed starts' at the 11th hour. The contract was agreed in full late last night.

mjl.gif
LOVE THAT I WAS WRONG X

Not totally correct. Malaga accepted the fee, they had to as it was in Sandro's contract. Contract was agreed in principle, but Carvajal made the 'I want guaranteed starts' at the 11th hour. The contract was agreed in full late last night.

And how do you know that? Let me guess, can't reveal the source?

As a veteran of many an Everton transfer window, my mind is a temple of zen like calmness on all transfer matters.

I remember the Ravanelli charade... seeing the man himself actually at Goodison... then walking away...

I remember Manuel Fernandes literally legging it out of Nando's while out with the other first team players and appearing in a Valencia kit several hours laters.

This is nothing in comparison really.

If he signs, cool ;)
If not, move on elsewhere!
Calm patience wins the day :D

Maybe nothing has changed overnight, except the fact that someone on here works for the Echo and noticed the post by @Pabbers last night and is just hoping he's right

I know that's what a Spanish report said and then various people seem to be repeating in the thread . If you're just going off that report then you obviously can't help but if you know something or claim to how does that work exactly, This guaranteed starts ? Are you suggesting it's in his contract that he always starts if fit , because obviously that's never going to happen . Or does he get 15 guaranteed starts a season , obviously that's ridiculous as well . So that leaves us with him signing and a manager saying "you're definitely in my first team plans " and reassuring him . Which to me sounds like a conversation every manager would have with every potential first team signing .

Basically the story just seems like complete rubbish in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back