Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Joyce and King annouce it and people spend days being skeptical and wetting themselves and now the Echo are suddenly the fountain of knowledge.

i find that slightly strange to be honest.

If i didnt already know it was done, i would be more sceptical now with the echo reporting it than a few days ago when Joyce & King came out with it

Unfortunately we require our ITK's to be strong and stable, even Theresa May was laughing at the amount of U-turns you did

giphy.gif

I can never get past the image of that bag, "ski'ing" when i see that giff.

U-turns were down to guys doing negotiations bud, no coincidence we have seen more of Steve Walsh in these area's last coupel of weeks.
Mosh wasent happy with how things were going and gave Walshy a few more responsibilities, which has been an excelent move.

I can never get past the image of that bag, "ski'ing" when i see that giff.

U-turns were down to guys doing negotiations bud, no coincidence we have seen more of Steve Walsh in these area's last coupel of weeks.
Mosh wasent happy with how things were going and gave Walshy a few more responsibilities, which has been an excelent move.

You're a star and persistent, which I suppose could be argued is to your credit .

You can talk about bans with your snide racism last night.

I was not being intentionally racist.

I was not aware of the racist undertones to what I said.

I've apologised for any offence caused so why carry on talking about it.

Ernie on the other hand is just a wum.
And has offered no apology whatsoever for causing panic and unnecessary concern.

So wind your bleedin neck in.

I know that's what a Spanish report said and then various people seem to be repeating in the thread . If you're just going off that report then you obviously can't help but if you know something or claim to how does that work exactly, This guaranteed starts ? Are you suggesting it's in his contract that he always starts if fit , because obviously that's never going to happen . Or does he get 15 guaranteed starts a season , obviously that's ridiculous as well . So that leaves us with him signing and a manager saying "you're definitely in my first team plans " and reassuring him . Which to me sounds like a conversation every manager would have with every potential first team signing .

Basically the story just seems like complete rubbish in my opinion.

You're welcome to your opinion.

I wasn't in the building when the negotiations were taking place, just passing on information from someone who was in the room.

I'm guessing that Sandro is a bit worried about leaving Malaga, with a starting place and regular football, to a club with Lukaku here, who play one striker and possibly going back to a bit part like at Barca.

All that matters, is that the player has agreed to join.

And has offered no apology whatsoever for causing panic and unnecessary concern.

I also noticed your sexism in the past as well, like a modern day Bernard Manning you are.

Have more respect for the other sex and minorities and stop tarnishing the good name of Everton fans on here with your dated views please.

Lets hope Sandro signs today and we can move on to new targets.

If he's so obviously a WUM why would anyone have panicked or had concern last night?

Absolute no brainier of a deal if he is boss and in eight years time he wants to leave he could be worth many many multiples of his fee.

If he is gash i still think we will make a profit on the ridiculous 5 mill we are spending on him. what i like is Athletico wanted him and they have some pedigree for buying under the radar strikers and making them world class.

I would also like to say fair play to Steve Walsh here, he is doing fabulous deals for the club both in and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back