Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bully, please desist from bad language eh ?
I know you're annoyed at the comments coming your way, but resorting to bad language won't help.

To everyone else... @Mutzo Nutzo @tommye @Moomin etc etc Bully has been warned and apologised for a post he says he did not post in the manner it was taken by many.

Can we let it go now please ???????

Soz Andy - it's over and forgotten

How about Pickford? Are you a post-modern squad numbers man, or would you give him 1, like a true traditionalist?

I think there is a positive psychology behind being given the number 1 squad number. If you're going to spend that much moolah on a keeper, why would you not? Unless there is a specific number he desires.

I think there is a positive psychology behind being given the number 1 squad number. If you're going to spend that much moolah on a keeper, why would you not? Unless there is a specific number he desires.
So if I'm reading you right, Bud McBlokeski, having splashed out for the bloke, you believe his desire is for you to give him 1?

You're welcome to your opinion.

I wasn't in the building when the negotiations were taking place, just passing on information from someone who was in the room.

I'm guessing that Sandro is a bit worried about leaving Malaga, with a starting place and regular football, to a club with Lukaku here, who play one striker and possibly going back to a bit part like at Barca.

All that matters, is that the player has agreed to join.
Burnham.
It seems strange that a player like Sandro could be given guarantees about starting....I doubt we could give guarantees like that to Lukaku nevermind a relatively untested under 21 international with a transfer fee of 5m.

I wonder if the guarantee is in the form of an exit clause if he doesn't play a certain number of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back