Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
One year left in his contract. If he is not signing a new deal he will be sold just like Barkley.

I want Pickford to take no 1.

I think Joel is going to stick around, and if he does I can't see us taking his number off him. There's far too many examples of us letting players keep their numbers. The only one I can think of in modern years where we did was when Oviedo gave up number eight for Barkley, and that's most likely because Bry is such an affable chap that they knew it wouldn't cause any bother. Plus, 8 is a strange number for a left back, whereas 13 makes sense for a goalie

Ideally yes, but I think he may ask for a move, probs back to Spain.

I think he knows he'll have plenty of chances this upcoming season due to us fighting on four fronts

Probably a 1 or 2 year extension on his current deal

I see him trying to fight for his place, and if Pickford has a series of stinkers then I can see Koeman putting Joel in

And how have we ended up on this topic in the Sandro thread?

I think he knows he'll have plenty of chances this upcoming season due to us fighting on four fronts

Probably a 1 or 2 year extension on his current deal

I see him trying to fight for his place, and if Pickford has a series of stinkers then I can see Koeman putting Joel in

And how have we ended up on this topic in the Sandro thread?

Er, veering off topic here chaps - Sandro thread as spotted ;)

I think Joel is going to stick around, and if he does I can't see us taking his number off him. There's far too many examples of us letting players keep their numbers. The only one I can think of in modern years where we did was when Oviedo gave up number eight for Barkley, and that's most likely because Bry is such an affable chap that they knew it wouldn't cause any bother. Plus, 8 is a strange number for a left back, whereas 13 makes sense for a goalie
I was hoping Joel wouldn't get a number at all.

According to The Echo Sandro is done and will be announced today

So if true does this relax some of the lukaku worries? if we lose Rom we currently only have DCL as a recognised striker. For me Sandro should be one of three strikers to come in - one must be experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back