Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think The echo got a bad press on here, but jeez these days they deserve every brickbat. Latest headlines today, 'Barkley deletes social media account' and 'Madrid in for Sandro' after they told us two days ago he'd signed for Everton

Yeah defo mate. "Baz" knows them all I reckon. Some feller shouting his lungs out on the interweb must be the first port of call for the movers and shakers.
I never can tell if you are serious or not. You employ a style of prose suggesting a fiction writer, but you are so irrepressibly adamant with pretty much all your opinions (some of which are pretty 'out there'), that I'm not certain they actually are fiction.
Anyway, you're damned entertaining, so carry on...

I used to think The echo got a bad press on here, but jeez these days they deserve every brickbat. Latest headlines today, 'Barkley deletes social media account' and 'Madrid in for Sandro' after they told us two days ago he'd signed for Everton
Pretty sure the Echo's source of material is just by having a quick shufti at GOT

Don't understand the snide from everyone on here towards Ped and Baz. Even if you don't watch them they do no harm do they?

Used to think they were alright on their shows, a bit outspoken etc, for some reason they seem to have gone down the 'towing the club line' lately, probably because they now seem to get invited to events the club holds.

As you say though, not doing any harm, and people don't have to watch them.

Strange situation this why the hell would Malaga hold this up? Not like they could start a bidding war and you would imagine they would rather see him sold to us rather than a Spanish club.

Nah ...you Jest ? !!!!!!
Seriously mate! Remember how those two reporters at the Washington post (Bernstein and Woodward) broke Watergate and just kept on receiving info compromising Nixon? Well, they had an FBI mole/informant feeding them the sensitive goss. The moles code name was Deep Throat.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, back in the summer of 2013 (or possibly 2014...can't recall exactly) a GOTer would post all the transfer ins and out at Stoke...BEFORE they were officially announced. Somewhere from out of the dim recesses of my memory, I'm thinking it was @Moomin who was the ITK. Stoke went on major spy hunt to track down the loose lipped culprit and the nick name they called said individual??? Yep, you guessed it...Deep Throat!

Those were heady days. Never seen anything like it since the fall of the Berlin Wall...

Watergate to Spanish no marks?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back