Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real move makes no sense. He's Barca kid, he won't get paid much more than here and for sure isn't going to play and develop there.

It's going to rain heavily tomorrow

Sky News say it will rain tomorrow.

BBC news agree

ITV are not arsed

CH4 want Sunshine

Almeria is like 'Well Hot Lid' (I just got back) yet there is snow on the mountains.

My left sock was rather sweaty tonight on removal, yet the right one was impressively dry.

My cat only has a wee on the posh car wheels.

2 goats and a camel do not equal a horse.

A cucumber can hide in a salad but what the hell does a tomato do.

Sadly, all of the above makes more sense than the Sandro transfer. No fecker knew who he was 2 weeks back, but everyone knows the tomato. After all, it can never hide in the salad. Sign that tomato. Best tomatoes grow in Almeria, it is a sign I tell you. Lennon wrote Strawberry Field in Almeria. He was nuts and rather short sighted if he thinks a tomato is a strawberry.

Conclusion. Sign someone called Tomato who plays for Almeria

Sky News say it will rain tomorrow.

BBC news agree

ITV are not arsed

CH4 want Sunshine

Almeria is like 'Well Hot Lid' (I just got back) yet there is snow on the mountains.

My left sock was rather sweaty tonight on removal, yet the right one was impressively dry.

My cat only has a wee on the posh car wheels.

2 goats and a camel do not equal a horse.

A cucumber can hide in a salad but what the hell does a tomato do.

Sadly, all of the above makes more sense than the Sandro transfer. No fecker knew who he was 2 weeks back, but everyone knows the tomato. After all, it can never hide in the salad. Sign that tomato. Best tomatoes grow in Almeria, it is a sign I tell you. Lennon wrote Strawberry Field in Almeria. He was nuts and rather short sighted if he thinks a tomato is a strawberry.

Conclusion. Sign someone called Tomato who plays for Almeria

Which one? Tomayto or Tomahto?

Question 1.
How can he possibly sign for Dortmund when he's just signed for a new club only last week or so?
Question 2.
Like above but swap Dortmund for Madrid.
Question 3.
How many times have you pissed you're bed this week?

Reactions: FTY
I think in general, sagas like this make Evertonians pounce more than ever. We have all been through this so many times. And often it's not even for a player that deserves it. Riquelme? Yarmolenko? Ramirez? Why not Clarke? Smith? Johnson? The British players don't go abroad. Why not? Not good enough? Nope, waaay too expensive. So the foreign clubs don't even scout our networks. Yet we scout theirs and wet our tongues at the prospect of them joining. Let's take Sandro and RaquelWelshMe out of it. Were we really all posting night and day about Yarmolenko joining because he had one good game against us? Nope. Exotic name. Tough transfer, but we try.. WTF we try and it's in local papers and Daily Star? HOW DARE WE? SAGA triggered. And this is quite embarrassing if you think about it.

If you have been through 2 of the 3 sagas above you don't know which players we will sign but you trust RK and team, it's one of best in prem, lots of teams are jealous. There will be ups and downs. The top 4 teams have those but we don't think about that.

Some of my views:

dont spend more than 25M gylfi
Try to keep rom bark
keep jags another season
keep baines another season
Bleed more youth like we did this season
Get strikers sorted out, spend a lot, Niasse/Kone on major replacements (not Valencia quality).

I must confess to raising sceptical eyebrow at the 'Real pursue Sandro' headlines that the papers are running with. But I guess it might have legs if Real's scouts have gone over old tapes and have identified what Steve Walsh saw. Make no mistake, Sandro has got enormous potential. Madrid might be late to the party in recognising this but they are on board now.
Disappointed? You bet. We had a likely future golden boot winner for 5 million pounds.
But the dream is gone now.
Expect a massive bidding war between the two giants of Spanish football...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back