Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everybody has got a bit ahead of themselves tbh. Might I recommend people to stop swinging from rumour tree to rumour tree like some crazed and naive Tarzan.
All will be revealed in the fullness of time.
Chill out everyone

You're telling us to chill out? You've been posting almost none stop about how clued up you think Baz is and have now deluded yourself that Real Madrid are in for him? The strongest (and most likely rumours) around right now are that this transfer will be confirmed after the Euros are over and most people on here appear to be waiting for that.

It's dead easy to understand: Sandro has signed, but it has not yet been announced. It will be announced after the Under-21 competition. How difficult is that to understand?
15212.gif

Seriously mate! Remember how those two reporters at the Washington post (Bernstein and Woodward) broke Watergate and just kept on receiving info compromising Nixon? Well, they had an FBI mole/informant feeding them the sensitive goss. The moles code name was Deep Throat.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, back in the summer of 2013 (or possibly 2014...can't recall exactly) a GOTer would post all the transfer ins and out at Stoke...BEFORE they were officially announced. Somewhere from out of the dim recesses of my memory, I'm thinking it was @Moomin who was the ITK. Stoke went on major spy hunt to track down the loose lipped culprit and the nick name they called said individual??? Yep, you guessed it...Deep Throat!

Those were heady days. Never seen anything like it since the fall of the Berlin Wall...
ACE .. JUST ACE THAT x

Who's sorry now
Who's sorry now
Who's heart is aching for breaking the ITK vow
Who's sad and blue
Who's crying too
Just like I cried over Sandro and the few

Right to the end (ITK goons)
Just like a friend (Proper blue like)
I tried to warn you somehow (ITK goons)
You had your way (ITK goons)
Now you must pay (ITK goons)
I'm glad that you're sorry now (ITK goons)

Right to the end
Just like a friend
I tried to warn you somehow (ITK goons never listen Baaaaa baaaaa run sheep run)
You had your way (for 10 seconds)
Now you must pay (chips please)
I'm glad that you're sorry now (ITK goons no deserve legend toffee fans))

You're telling us to chill out? You've been posting almost none stop about how clued up you think Baz is and have now deluded yourself that Real Madrid are in for him? The strongest (and most likely rumours) around right now are that this transfer will be confirmed after the Euros are over and most people on here appear to be waiting for that.
I think you are quite possibly correct. But I have always put such store in Baz that I guess I have been guilty of being too reactive, as opposed to just pausing a moment, and exercising considered thought process.
I suppose I could blame the silly season for such departure, but you are not incorrect in taking me to task.
In future, I will try to do better...

ACE .. JUST ACE THAT x
thanks mate...appreciated.
But I have turned a new leaf and am committed to not posting any more such whimsy and/or fanciful flight.
This transfer window business is quite a serious affair and I should attend more faithfully to its gravitas.

PS : this resolution may be subject to change lol

Malaga paper saying they were going to wait until after the tournament, but they have now decided to announce after tonight's semi-final, regardless of the result.

So according to them, it's all ready to go and will be confirmed tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back