Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must confess to raising sceptical eyebrow at the 'Real pursue Sandro' headlines that the papers are running with. But I guess it might have legs if Real's scouts have gone over old tapes and have identified what Steve Walsh saw. Make no mistake, Sandro has got enormous potential. Madrid might be late to the party in recognising this but they are on board now.
Disappointed? You bet. We had a likely future golden boot winner for 5 million pounds.
But the dream is gone now.
Expect a massive bidding war between the two giants of Spanish football...

Where is the ignore button again?

Wow they've just won back to back champions leagues, reigning Spanish champions and current world club champions. So they are changing their transfer policy from signing galacticos to signing sandro for 5m. You couldn't make it up, well someone at marca has.

I think everybody has got a bit ahead of themselves tbh. Might I recommend people to stop swinging from rumour tree to rumour tree like some crazed and naive Tarzan.
All will be revealed in the fullness of time.
Chill out everyone

Wow they've just won back to back champions leagues, reigning Spanish champions and current world club champions. So they are changing their transfer policy from signing galacticos to signing sandro for 5m. You couldn't make it up, well someone at marca has.
Not sure why you'd bin Morata for someone like Sandro too

I must confess to raising sceptical eyebrow at the 'Real pursue Sandro' headlines that the papers are running with. But I guess it might have legs if Real's scouts have gone over old tapes and have identified what Steve Walsh saw. Make no mistake, Sandro has got enormous potential. Madrid might be late to the party in recognising this but they are on board now.
Disappointed? You bet. We had a likely future golden boot winner for 5 million pounds.
But the dream is gone now.
Expect a massive bidding war between the two giants of Spanish football...

A bidding war for a player who has a fixed release clause... that's a new one :-D

If Real Madrid want Sandro then they will be buying him off Everton Fc :coffee:
whtt.gif

Reactions: JLW

I can't keep up with this at all.

I was so excited about it all about 3 weeks ago but have lost all interest. If it happens, great!! If not, it dragged on far too long for me to be bothered about

A bidding war for a player who has a fixed release clause... that's a new one :-D
yes, as I said in a recent post, something does not compute. I also suggested people just take a step back from the edge before tumbling down into rumour ravine.

Let's all just wait and see what transpires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back