Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope it's off, I'll drown in a sea of tears laughing.
If Baz is right, (and he does seem very well connected) and Malaga are dragging their heels on the deal (presumably because Real Madrid are now after Sandro), then it seems likely this thread will simply implode...it will resemble a black hole.
And yes, there will be tears alright; many maaaaaany tears. It will be too sad a place for me to be in so I will subscribe to Baz's blog for a few days..or weeks

Another Everton summer transfer saga ha ha

3 things here

1. He signs 1 July as rules state he will

2. He is a nob who needs to grow up. Dump him.

3. He is the red herring for when we slip through the Ronaldo deal (Dreaming, before you all get ever so touchy)

If Baz is right, (and he does seem very well connected) and Malaga are dragging their heels on the deal (presumably because Real Madrid are now after Sandro), then it seems likely this thread will simply implode...it will resemble a black hole.
And yes, there will be tears alright; many maaaaaany tears. It will be too sad a place for me to be in so I will subscribe to Baz's blog for a few days..or weeks
Real Madrid aren't after . For a start Marca are incredibly unreliable and he was only mentioned as a possibility, so there is no link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back