Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he signs, he signs...if not we just release the Walsh..
giphy.gif

That doesn't look like him. Do you think he has changed lately?

Is this the greatest transfer thread of all time? I'm saying 'yes, yes it is!!'
Will some thread in the future supersede it? No, I don't think so. This thread, fuelled by zaniness and bollocks, has attained escape velocity ; it will be forever with the stars.

A case study in the contemporary Everton transfer saga. We've had the ups and downs. The initial buzz of signing a good player - spotted in hotel - He doesnt have that much hair? The cheekbones are wrong. Man in cap turns out not to be Sandro but cameraman.

Another photo.... IT IS SANDRO. AND WALSH LA.

Medical done this weekend, ANNOUNCE SANDRO.

The highlights video. The pretending to know the players history since under 15s. Nobody knows when he's signing. Everybody knows when he's signing.

A week, another week. Maybe he doesn't like us? Itks everywhere. But maybe Athletico? Transfer ban? Maybe join in Jan. No it's back on. But what of same old Arsenal rumour? Watch every Spain u21 game , analyse every movement, impressive. He likes a tweet. He follows Ron k. Journalists say it's done. Release clause after a year what's this nonsense? Oh it's confirmed nonsense. Malaga holding up the deal? Bro?

More days pass, what's up? Bedwetting. Announcement the weekend, no. He'll sign after u21 tournament. But why wait so long? Having doubts. Spain progress. WHAT'S THIS?! REAL MADRID WHAT. SAME OLD.

oooh some jarg journo said it so it's back on. Madrid President rubbish rumour.

Will it ever end?! Tune in for more.
This might be the best post I've ever seen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back