Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was listening to Graham Beacroft on Talksport before and he was going on as if he's already signed !
Also said Keane is about to sign.

He forced a move from Barca because he wasn't playing and wanted to develop. I can't see his mind frame changing that much to be happy on the Madrid bench myself.

Double reveal again with Dembele on Tuesday

tenor.gif

Hes just left Barcelona where he had an affinity as he came through the ranks, hes not going to go back to their rivals where he will face the same problems he left Barca because of

Some sheets are going to need drying today

I think the delay announcing his signiture could be about shirt sponsers. Malaga are sponsored by Nike and the Spanish national side, Adidas. Neither of which would be happy if the player was splashed across the papers wearing an Umbro shirt. Sandro is free from contractual ties from both on Saturday morning. Be interesting to see if he is revealed after that. I believe the publicity shots at Finch Farm/Goodison etc. are already done.

I think the delay announcing his signiture could be about shirt sponsers. Malaga are sponsored by Nike and the Spanish national side, Adidas. Neither of which would be happy if the player was splashed across the papers wearing an Umbro shirt. Sandro is free from contractual ties from both on Saturday morning. Be interesting to see if he is revealed after that. I believe the publicity shots at Finch Farm/Goodison etc. are already done.
This sounds ridiculous! If this happened no-one would ever get transferred! Aren't Sunderland kits made by a different make and we announced him early?

How many of La Roja's have come from La Masia mate? Would be good if they could unearth the next La Pulga wouldn't it?

There is only one Messi, unrepeatable

Current U21 squad for Spain have 4 former La Masia players although Munir's (5) absence is an odd one - Grimaldo injured just as tournament was starting (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back