Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the delay announcing his signiture could be about shirt sponsers. Malaga are sponsored by Nike and the Spanish national side, Adidas. Neither of which would be happy if the player was splashed across the papers wearing an Umbro shirt. Sandro is free from contractual ties from both on Saturday morning. Be interesting to see if he is revealed after that. I believe the publicity shots at Finch Farm/Goodison etc. are already done.
Don't worry about nike and adidas, it's the bed sheet manufacturers that are the real winners here.

This sounds ridiculous! If this happened no-one would ever get transferred! Aren't Sunderland kits made by a different make and we announced him early?

That's because Sunderland didn't raise any objections. They welcomed the transfer. Malaga are sore and not playing ball, and the national team sponsors always protect their brand name during tournaments. You could well be right, but it'll be interesting to see if he's revealed on Saturday morning (which is also the official start of the transfer window).

This sounds ridiculous! If this happened no-one would ever get transferred! Aren't Sunderland kits made by a different make and we announced him early?
I can only imagine it is a joke/windup attempt as England kits are made by Nike and Sunderland by Adidas so exactly the same situation for Pickford as for Sandro.

I can only imagine it is a joke/windup attempt as England kits are made by Nike and Sunderland by Adidas so exactly the same situation for Pickford as for Sandro.
Pickford signed on the 15th June, the tournament started on the 16th.

I think the delay announcing his signiture could be about shirt sponsers. Malaga are sponsored by Nike and the Spanish national side, Adidas. Neither of which would be happy if the player was splashed across the papers wearing an Umbro shirt. Sandro is free from contractual ties from both on Saturday morning. Be interesting to see if he is revealed after that. I believe the publicity shots at Finch Farm/Goodison etc. are already done.
I don't reckon Nike and Adidas will be losing too much sleep over Umbro to be totally honest mate. And a 20 year old signing for the 7th best team in the premier league is unlikely to cause a major Wall Street incident.

Chances are, he's just said/been told that he'll be concentrating on the tournament for as long as they're in it.

I don't reckon Nike and Adidas will be losing too much sleep over Umbro to be totally honest mate. And a 20 year old signing for the 7th best team in the premier league is unlikely to cause a major Wall Street incident.

Chances are, he's just said/been told that he'll be concentrating on the tournament for as long as they're in it.

lollol @ that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back