2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said from the start and hopefully most of you are now realising.. he is simply a better Valencia

Lukaku needs replacing and quick. Game by game more of you will realise how badly we will miss his goals

I dont think anybody thought he would replace Lukaku, it's been clear from the start that we are trying to spread the goals between a few.

Genuinely loving the shuffling of feet in here too.

PLAYED 4 BARCA
GOES ON MAD RUNZ
SCORES FROM OUTSIDE DA BOX
BOSS ON YOUTUBE LAD
MAD LATINO LAR
SLEEVE TATTOO

Ticks all the boxes for you transfer ferrets and boy did you fall for it. Tweeting that he scored more than Neymar last year wasnt you?

You're nothing more than lad bible lizards. Let the lad be and see how he does. Instead you want to win the "top scout cup" by declaring him one of the greatest strikers that's played for Everton, and then he runs around like a sweaty Andy Johnson.

Genuinely loving the shuffling of feet in here too.

PLAYED 4 BARCA
GOES ON MAD RUNZ
SCORES FROM OUTSIDE DA BOX
BOSS ON YOUTUBE LAD
MAD LATINO LAR
SLEEVE TATTOO

Ticks all the boxes for you transfer ferrets and boy did you fall for it. Tweeting that he scored more than Neymar last year wasnt you?

You're nothing more than lad bible lizards. Let the lad be and see how he does. Instead you want to win the "top scout cup" by declaring him one of the greatest strikers that's played for Everton, and then he runs around like a sweaty Andy Johnson.

You alright tonight lad?

Tenacious little bugger isn't he? That was my first time watching him tonight, whilst he didn't live up to the YouTube billing he looks more than worth the money we paid. Can't see him being a main man this season but think he'll contribute- especially from the bench.

Haven't seen today's match yet.

Is he going to score any goals?

I think he will. For me both him and Rooney just weren't on the same page. DCL did change the game when he came on.

Think it might take him a bit to settle in, but that could be said for Rooney, Klaassen, and Sandro equally. Maybe I read it wrong but it just seemed like Rooney and Sandro were both trying too hard rather than just letting the game come to them.

Far too early to tell really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back