Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also read that Sosa's dad & agent were in London for the work permit (which I didn't believe)

However, have just been told that the permit is sorted and he arrives Sunday. WTF? Believe it when I see it

If true we should organise a work permit party for the first ever successful WP application by us!
Im guessing you don't recall the work permit for Ever Banega being approved.

Worth mentioning that Alan Myers has said on Twitter this evening that he doesn't think this is happening. Reading between the lines of his tweets, seems to suggest it's because of the work permit

i took the quotes from his dad about the passport thing as he would qualify for a european passport of some description by end of the year. could be completely wrong though

Get him , loan him to psv or somewhere , break leg, Everton that

Look forward to loaning him back to a team in Argentina in 12 months and never seeing him play a game for the senior team before he drifts back into oblivion.

He's a signing for the u23 team, after a year or two there let's see if he makes it the the first team.

I doubt we’re going to all the trouble of getting a work permit and telling the fa he’s a special talent and then putting him in the u-23s. Certainly not if we’re paying €15m.
Yeah, I hardly think we are going to pay as much as we did for Holgate, Lookman and Onyekuru combined, and then put him in the u-23s.

I doubt we’re going to all the trouble of getting a work permit and telling the fa he’s a special talent and then putting him in the u-23s. Certainly not if we’re paying €15m.

Hes a defensive midfielder- so i guess he would be a 4th choice after if Gana, Shneid, Gomes- but cant see him getting much first team game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.