• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Saudi Arabia Premier league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah but it’s never going to be us is it, that’s sort of the point.

It all stinks. Bring on the Super League because this is now a blatantly corrupt farce.

Thats probably the point I realised it wasnt worth worrying about what other clubs do.

All of a sudden footballers are being presented what would very likely be a once in a lifetime opportunity to earn as much money in two years as they would in 20 years on their top salary in the Premier League.

It's absolutely staggering that this is being allowed to happen and have Saudi continue their brazen sportswashing. But enough palms are being greased for people to turn the other way and allow it.

Just think how lucky these young fellas are: not only did they make it as a professional footballer, not only did they make it on multi-million pound contracts in the best league in the world, but they're now - not even the genuine world class players - are being given the chance to earn £1m and more a week.

£1m a week. That's about what the average person earns in 30 years, three entire decades of long, hard, stressful work. Some even on 50/60 hour weeks taking years off their life through manual labour. Probably tax free for these footballers as well?

Stop this world because I want to get off. Football is dead.

If I can bet on it, I'll welcome it.

But I want to see sports betting and alcohol companies as shirt sponsors. And L'Oréal as a sleeve sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back