• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
It's not the fact he left, it's the way he left I think, especially as there's suggestion that Leicester would have let him stay for the remainder of the season but he insisted on going as early as possible

I haven't heard that one.

My view is, he's an employee of Celtic, and I want him to do well. I don't have to like him as much as Ange. As long as he does a good job he'll get my support.

The football Celtic were playing at the end of his spell in charge was pretty boring, with loads of sideways passing without getting very far. Also, some of his signings left a lot to be desired.

I haven't heard that one.

My view is, he's an employee of Celtic, and I want him to do well. I don't have to like him as much as Ange. As long as he does a good job he'll get my support.

The football Celtic were playing at the end of his spell in charge was pretty boring, with loads of sideways passing without getting very far. Also, some of his signings left a lot to be desired.
I think he'll struggle badly. And if Celtic trail rangers for any long spell this season the knives will be out for Rodgers.

They say "never go back" for a reason.

New Queen's Park kits made by Adidas which has caused a bit of outrage amongst the supporters. Since they got Adidas as new kit supplier everybody thought they'd be doing nice kits. The home shirt is awful with bigger hoops on the front and not the 1" hoops, the black sleeves and has a completely white back with no hoops on it, so will take a bit of getting used to but at least will save me 50 quid!! At least the away shirt is decent with the same design as the iconic Holland 1988 shirt.

Attachments

• New-home-14-2-IMAGE-scaled.webp
    New-home-14-2-IMAGE-scaled.webp
    308.7 KB · Views: 13
  • New-away-7-2-IMAGE-scaled.webp
    New-away-7-2-IMAGE-scaled.webp
    282.3 KB · Views: 13

New Queen's Park kits made by Adidas which has caused a bit of outrage amongst the supporters. Since they got Adidas as new kit supplier everybody thought they'd be doing nice kits. The home shirt is awful with bigger hoops on the front and not the 1" hoops, the black sleeves and has a completely white back with no hoops on it, so will take a bit of getting used to but at least will save me 50 quid!! At least the away shirt is decent with the same design as the iconic Holland 1988 shirt.
It's a horrid strip right enough but I've seen worse.

bb10-bbjerry.gif

Hearts have decided to restrict away support to 650 ,apart from......Hibs.
Hibs will get the whole end for derby games.
It's a nod to full season book sales 16k, and walk up fans.
Obviously the new stand wasn't big enough....

Or maybe that daft idea of moving to Murryfield wasn't as daft as it seemed...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back