• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
Also look to be doing best transfer business outside of Glasgow. It will be interesting how well they'll do this season if they keep hold of Duk.
Getting Shinnie and Clarkson back after last season was key but some good additions on the top. Quite unlike Everton there seems to have been a plan in place for the window opening.

If we can get in the group stages of the Europa league the squad will be buzzing. No chance of bothering the old firm but get a solid top 3/4 and a cup run in addition to some euro nights would represent a very good season.

Tynecastle is too small but there were apparently council restrictions to the new (well, 2017) main stand. The working capacity is a measly 19,600 but season ticket sales alone would be 22,500 (confirmed today by the CEO). What Hearts really needed was a capacity of upwards of 25,000 (which would be great for cup semi finals/low key Scotland games).

Hearts have been heavily criticised by reducing away allocations (except for the Edinburgh derby) but frankly, we have to look after as many of our supporters as possible.

Heart of Midlothian celebrates its 150th birthday with this stunning reevaluation of their 1874 kit. 😍😍

View attachment 219770View attachment 219771

I like this. I loved the Utd strip when they played City on the anniversary of the Munich disaster. Thought it looked proper smart. I was a big fan of the mid 90's Leeds kit and all, the all white one with LUFC embroidered in (Think Yeboah and that screamer against the RS). Simple and classic.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back