• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
First Scottish PL match I've watched since about 1911.

I enjoyed that. Liked the look of that Aberdeen striker even though he missed a couple of good chances at the end. Made some really intelligent runs and good hold up play
Took his goal really well and showed great strength in holding off the defender.
Warnock going off on one with the Rangers ball boys.🤣

Took his goal really well and showed great strength in holding off the defender.
Warnock going off on one with the Rangers ball boys.🤣

Warnock didn't half make me laugh. 2nd half, one of the Aberdeen coaches is telling him to make a sub as one of their players looked like he was injured. Gave Warnock a name and he goes "who" and the coach has to repeat the player. He didn't have a clue who he had available to him and who plays where etc.

I think that striker is only 23 so it'll be interesting to see how he develops. Apparently came from the 2nd division of the Budapest League or something!!!

Warnock didn't half make me laugh. 2nd half, one of the Aberdeen coaches is telling him to make a sub as one of their players looked like he was injured. Gave Warnock a name and he goes "who" and the coach has to repeat the player. He didn't have a clue who he had available to him and who plays where etc.

I think that striker is only 23 so it'll be interesting to see how he develops. Apparently came from the 2nd division of the Budapest League or something!!!
From the Macedonian 1st tier to the Macedonian local (4-5th tier) to Hungarian second tier to the SPL or something mad, was talking with one of the commentators on local TV a few weeks ago. Mad stuff really.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back