• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
Heard they were trying to sort a new ground at Crownpoint Sports Complex in the east end of Glasgow? Dont know whats happening with that and if theyre still going for it or of its fallen through?
This was the most recent news I could find on it, do you support Clyde?

You're correct mate 95/96 but since that is even less significant than the Zenith data Cup and carries even less weight than the Stirlingshire cup I didn't really think that would be worthy of any note.
They've won promotion I think twice before but have never been champions of a league, here's hoping they get promoted this season as champions that would be quite something.
I remembered them winning it around then. I hope they do as well. Theyre a good few points ahead of Peterhead so hope they can continue the form and win their first ever Championship.

This was the most recent news I could find on it, do you support Clyde?
Support Clyde? You have to be joking lol. I support Queen's Park so theyre public enemy number 1!!!!

An odd appointment....Cormack written all over this or was it the recruitment company
Very odd but may provide a few laughs and who knows, imagine him bowing out with the Scottish Cup!

Cormack has proven he has a real skill for poor appointments so wouldn't put it past him. Hopefully they make a decision on a permanent appoinment and have a handover of sorts before the end of the season as happened with brown and del.

Personally I would take del or tony d back in a heartbeat. Can't see it happening though.

Very odd but may provide a few laughs and who knows, imagine him bowing out with the Scottish Cup!

Cormack has proven he has a real skill for poor appointments so wouldn't put it past him. Hopefully they make a decision on a permanent appoinment and have a handover of sorts before the end of the season as happened with brown and del.

Personally I would take del or tony d back in a heartbeat. Can't see it happening though.
Lennon would have been interesting, alas folk wouldn't have accepted him

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back