• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date

What was the asterisk? I'm glad to see that i very much live rent free in your head buddy. Shove your commiserations where the sun don't shine as well.

There's still a Scottish Cup to play for. Oh and i'm more than happy to give Clement another chance next season.
massive game for rangers.
More pressure on Clement after gnashers got the league sewn up.
Butland whispers can't be true....
Might be an interesting summer if Clement hangs around.
Other news..hopefully a massive crowd in Dingwall for County's survival or the dandies to finish on a sort of high ,a nothing game tbh,maybe a last goodbye from some Dons?
The perth saints drop off from their quite recent double heroics is typical of poor local support for the lesser teams...support your locals ffs.

Other news..hopefully a massive crowd in Dingwall for County's survival or the dandies to finish on a sort of high ,a nothing game tbh,maybe a last goodbye from some Dons?
The perth saints drop off from their quite recent double heroics is typical of poor local support for the lesser teams...support your locals ffs.

I think Scotland generally does quite well on that front?

Percentage wise per capita I think it actually does better than England

The seasons a failure at Rangers once you don't win the league. It's just about trying to pull a Scottish Cup out of the blazing wreckage now!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back