• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
I would like to see how Clement does with a full pre season behind him. Perhaps he can win the Scottish Cup?
You could have prime Mourinho and it wouldn't matter. Rangers need a major squad overhaul but are potless.

Meanwhile Celtic have the champions league money and are overhauling their entire scouting and recruitment team.

At least 10 in a row anyway...

10 in a row would be great, but it's unlikely to happen. It doesn't really bother me. If Celtic were guaranteed 12 out of the next 13 titles, but didn't get 10 in a row I would be extremely happy.

I want to win the league every season. While I would love to win the cups as well, the league is everything.

I honestly didn't think Celtic were going to win it this season. I don't think anyone could have predicted James Forrest coming into the team and pulling us out of a hole.

10 in a row would be great, but it's unlikely to happen. It doesn't really bother me. If Celtic were guaranteed 12 out of the next 13 titles, but didn't get 10 in a row I would be extremely happy.

I want to win the league every season. While I would love to win the cups as well, the league is everything.

I honestly didn't think Celtic were going to win it this season. I don't think anyone could have predicted James Forrest coming into the team and pulling us out of a hole.
Unbelievable Forest turn of form.
The 10 is magical obviously.
Its a big ask .
Celtic might do it,but like last time ,get caught with their kecks down.

Forrest could have made it down in England if he’d jumped 5-7 years ago I think

[/QUOTE]
He was literally the forgotten man but he's been a massive influence in their league finish.
Celtic were always going to win it mate, Rangers have had their moments but haven't been consistent enough, worst still @Cork Evertonian tipped them as he does every year and that is the kiss of death.
Still he'll argue he's got it right once in the last thirteen attempts🤣
Good going for him.
Celtic may well have their sombreros on for the cup final, I hope it's a good watch and may the best team win.

Joe Hart looks in disbelief and pretty emotional as the Celtic fans unveil an impressive tifo for the goalkeeper.

lol lol lol lol lol

That League is so funny.
Him and Celtic have been good for each other tbf.
Don't know if they have anyone up and coming to replace him, they'll need a strong character between the sticks who can hit the ground running next season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back