• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
Looks like the gap between the SPL and championship is getting bigger.
Massive challenge for the Arabs next season..

Much easier for Ross County this season

Honestly I think they should make these one off games at neutral venues

I know why they don’t though, as two legs gives the Premier League team a second chance if they muck it up and it also gives the Championship side two matches on TV instead of one

Glad Ross County are staying up, I knew their CEO Steve Ferguson from when he coached my youngest lad at Stenhousemuir.
Steve was a tough midfielder and when captain he used to take time out and coach the kids on a Saturday morning.
I can't begin to convey to you how down to earth he is and what a sense of humour he has.
He's doing an incredible job helping to keep County in the spl not only because of the size of the club but geographically also.

I know why they don’t though, as two legs gives the Premier League team a second chance if they muck it up and it also gives the Championship side two matches on TV instead of one
Wouldn't be surprised if this how the PL goes as well. They will all be quite happy to get a bonus in parachute payments saved this year. Next step will be to give at least 1 PL team another bite at staying in the league.

It'll get voted in if they ever tried to do it as they'll all be in the tent at that point

Glad Ross County are staying up, I knew their CEO Steve Ferguson from when he coached my youngest lad at Stenhousemuir.
Steve was a tough midfielder and when captain he used to take time out and coach the kids on a Saturday morning.
I can't begin to convey to you how down to earth he is and what a sense of humour he has.
He's doing an incredible job helping to keep County in the spl not only because of the size of the club but geographically also.
Great result for them. One relegation in the Highlands is quite enough for one year!

Much easier for Ross County this season

Honestly I think they should make these one off games at neutral venues

It's tough on the 3rd 4th teams .
Extra games must be a killer.

Simon Murray is a great player.
Fiery red head ...hibs or aberdeen could do well to sign him
He used to play for Hibs, as did his dad, and he scored a lot of goals but he said he wanted to go to South Africa and they let him go.
That was the story anyway. He's a bit if a maverick. They should definitely sign him again. He's got some aggression which they sadly lack this year.

Another boot in the hee-haws for us again yesterday but to be honest had little to no hope going into it, outwith the now compulsory dodgy VAR decisions and major defensive feck up's we just looked impotent going forward.

Season was over when we lost at Ross County, when the weak mentality of this team to deal with pressure and expectarion surfaced again, things just went from bad to shoite from then on.

No denying that celtic deserved what they won this season but Clement can surely see that it isn't an insurmountable challenge to build his own side to compete with what is a very average celtic side next season...

Well I hope to feck that he does!!!

Another boot in the hee-haws for us again yesterday but to be honest had little to no hope going into it, outwith the now compulsory dodgy VAR decisions and major defensive feck up's we just looked impotent going forward.Season was over when we lost at Ross County, when the weak mentality of this team to deal with pressure and expectarion surfaced again, things just went from bad to shoite from then on.

No denying that celtic deserved what they won this season but Clement can surely see that it isn't an insurmountable challenge to build his own side to compete with what is a very average celtic side next season...

Well I hope to feck that he does!!!
Does he need a right back?

You need to take that plank Patterson back.

£16M we paid for that.

How you lot went bust when you can cut deals like that I don't know.
Great player, young Nathan.

Think you should be focusing on Everton's finances rather than smugly rattling on about ours when it comes to clubs going bust?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back