• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
I have nothing much to say mate. A season that promised so much has turned to rubble.

The sad thing is that this Rangers seem to be beaten before a ball is even kicked against Celtic.

2021 was nice the ten in a row had to be stopped, but it was a flash in the pan sadly!

What a shambles rangers are.

That has to be the worst Celtic team in the last decade and they still cant beat them.
Yeah Matt O'Riley has been lauded as something he is absolutely not. His stats look decent in the equivalent of L1, but he was dreadful in the first half and completely anonymous in the second.

Poor all round from Celtic, but Rangers still miles behind, despite a 50/50 Hampden.

Yeah Matt O'Riley has been lauded as something he is absolutely not. His stats look decent in the equivalent of L1, but he was dreadful in the first half and completely anonymous in the second.

Poor all round from Celtic, but Rangers still miles behind, despite a 50/50 Hampden.
He's never impressed me when I;ve seen them play.

If he came to England he'd be caught out for pace.

Never been a fan of Keevins but thought that was a decent piece.

What’s amazing is how Rodgers is so clutch at Celtic but he absolutely bottled it at Liverpool

I can only assume that he learnt something from that experience because he can almost always get his Celtic side to respond in the clutch moments

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back