2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like him but we've needed a replacement since his leg break

the single defining failure of Brands is not bringing in an RB

hell, i'd rather we kept Sidibe

Came over and stood in front of the away end and got quite a bit of abuse but stood there with a bit of an attitude and laughed
Not sure it helped any situation.
did he ye

he's a bad helmet, squad put in crap like this on a weekly basis, this no marks gives a few claps and tells us all we need to do better and think's it;s sound

absolute loser

The likes of Baines are also still around the club: good, honest mid-table pros. It's the culture of our club now.
To be fair, Baines for 3/4 years was one of the best full backs in Europe. A top class player that could have played for any team in England.

Coleman has never been at that level

He was our best defender tonight. And that's an indication of how bad we were, can't be faulted for anything and if you're blaming him then football isn't for you I'm afraid. He isn't the player he was but still who is after his longevity and horrific injury. Do we need to upgrade? Yes but it will cost major major to find a player who will have had a better career than him.

Max Aarons

Denzel Dumfries

do me a favour
He’s bang average and has been his whole career. Full of heart and pace at the height of his career. But as a footballer, technically inept and mid table standard.

He’s no longer good enough and hasn’t been for the past 4 seasons… Yet our DOF has failed to address the RB position in 5 transfer windows.

Not Seamus’ fault he’s being picked week in week out. He’ll always give 100% but sadly that’s no longer good enough for a team wanting to compete in the PL.

I think Marcel Brands should be facing the media this week and explaining his absolute negligence in failing to address both full back positions over a prolonged period (along with the state of the rest of the squad). That man is stealing a living from this club and needs to start feeling the heat… He won’t though as he’s been given a place on the board and a new 3 year contract. The club is a shambles from top to bottom.

Criminal by the club not to replace him.

We’ve had 5 years.

But he’s the prime example of what is wrong with Everton football club.

He’s meant to he the leader and instead is it’s too nice, something which has plagued the club for years.

He can’t run anymore, has never been able to cross and is defensively a shambles.

Just do us all a favour and have the replacement ready.

As for the giving it a load to the fans who’ve paid good money, two games on the run. Shocking.

Criminal by the club not to replace him.

We’ve had 5 years.

But he’s the prime example of what is wrong with Everton football club.

He’s meant to he the leader and instead is it’s too nice, something which has plagued the club for years.

He can’t run anymore, has never been able to cross and is defensively a shambles.

Just do us all a favour and have the replacement ready.

As for the giving it a load to the fans who’ve paid good money, two games on the run. Shocking.
He’s got a job for life at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.