2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broken record Zat. You have maintained some irrational hatred for Seamus for years.

I just hope it is not some manifestation of xenophobia or sectarianism for your own sake, as it is a deeply toxic trait for the xenophobe, not for the target.

Against West Ham he was the only one who finally had a go at them, after ages of sitting off by the whole team.

Yesterday, he was still the best of a crap group of defenders. To compare him with Rondon is frankly childish and irrational.

Sorry if this offends.

No Zat, I loath cowardly anonymous abuse of any individual. You really seem to have problems facing up to what you are.

Putting you on ignore as I really dislike keyboard bullies.

"Right back Rondon"

Irrational hatred
Xenophobia
Sectarianism
Toxicity
Childishness
Anonymous abuse
'Problems'
Bullying

These 2 posts havent aged well....

A witness told me that the exchange at the end between Coleman and a few remaining fans, was him accusing the fans of lack of support, and the fans telling him he is finished and should go and play somewhere else suitable for his standard. If true, sad it should end like this.

Came over and stood in front of the away end and got quite a bit of abuse but stood there with a bit of an attitude and laughed
Not sure it helped any situation.

did he ye

he's a bad helmet, squad put in crap like this on a weekly basis, this no marks gives a few claps and tells us all we need to do better and think's it;s sound

absolute loser

Two games on the bounce he's squared up to the fans.

He's starting to do my head in being honest.

Little ferret thinks he gets a free pass because he cares about the club, he's a major reason why we are so poo.

Club captain argues with the fans two games in a row...

...time to go.

To be fair, Baines for 3/4 years was one of the best full backs in Europe. A top class player that could have played for any team in England.

Coleman has never been at that level
Baines was one of the best going forward. He was never a good defender.

Baines was one of the best going forward. He was never a good defender.
I think he’s a better defender then Digne. Also look at Trent defending or shaw, even Walker at city. These are all suspect defensively at times.

Still all considered top class full backs

Must have lost possession 20 or 30 times last night. But don't worry we will be giving Arsenal another £20/25million for Maitland Niles in January and a 5 year contract to the player. Another transfer masterstroke on the cards - everyone in the league will be so jealous of us.

I’ve been a massive Seamus fan over the years, he’s not been the same since he hit his leg snapped, but i think that was up there with his worst games ever last night, truly dreadful!

Yet they would both be big upgrades on this version of Coleman. He’s been great obviously and I’m a huge fan of his but watching him is painful now.
The lowest rated full back by player ratings this year 4 game minimum is Ben Godfrey, next in line is Max Aarons. He's abysmal and I don't say that lightly. Might just be going through a bad patch but since we have been linked with him I've kept an eye out for him.

The lowest rated full back by player ratings this year 4 game minimum is Ben Godfrey, next in line is Max Aarons. He's abysmal and I don't say that lightly. Might just be going through a bad patch but since we have been linked with him I've kept an eye out for him.
That whole Norwich team is one of the worst I've ever seen in the Premier League. Anybody else including us on current form would have beaten Leeds on Sunday. They kept falling over their own feet!

I’ve been a massive Seamus fan over the years, he’s not been the same since he hit his leg snapped, but i think that was up there with his worst games ever last night, truly dreadful!
When he was out with his leg break we should have been looking for his long term replacement because after such a bad injury there was a high chance that he wouldn't come back as good a player as he had been up till then for us. But we got in a free transfer as short term cover at RB and stuck Coleman back in as starter, and a few years later we still haven't even got a back up to come in for him when he's not fit. It just adds to the problems we have throughout the back line, poor RB, out of form LB with no cover if Digne gets a knock, and four players at center half that don't seem to look solid whichever way they line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.