2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he really have a go at the fans?

Some feller in our work went last night and confirmed it.

Said he walked over at the end to clap etc and got some abuse ( not aimed purely at him the team as a whole ) then Coleman started laughing and throwing his arms out tryna to front some fans apparently.

Only Delph ( I know ye ) and Gordon got applause the rest were told to f off basically.

Some feller in our work went last night and confirmed it.

Said he walked over at the end to clap etc and got some abuse ( not aimed purely at him the team as a whole ) then Coleman started laughing and throwing his arms out tryna to front some fans apparently.

Only Delph ( I know ye ) and Gordon got applause the rest were told to f off basically.
Thinks he’s a club legend, when reality is, he’s been a half decent right back during the most barren spell in the clubs history. Needs to do one.

Thinks he’s a club legend, when reality is, he’s been a half decent right back during the most barren spell in the clubs history. Needs to do one.

One trick pony.

Run at people, but can't defend, can't tackle, can't cross.

Obviously, he's been good in spells, but once again, Everton hold on to a player for 4-5 years too long, and ruin any good memories of them ala Jagielka, Howard and Distin.

Probably already been mentioned before but it really annoyed me when he started that altercation deep into stoppage time. It suited Wolves down to the ground and wasted precious time whilst we chased an equalizer.

Expect better from a captain.

He was dreadful last night. That was as bad a back 4 unit as your ever likely to see though.

He stood off, let crosses come in freely, should never have conceded the corner which led to the goal but didn't fancy his chances winning a ball in his favour.

Absolutely dreadful and any crap him, Keane, Holgate, Godfrey get is totally justified.

Absolute embarrassment of a back line performance last night.

Lamptey, Livramento, James Justin and so on. All signed by "lesser" clubs since Coleman broke his leg. The fella has been finished for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.