2022/23 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman was poor tonight, very poor, but, so were the other 3 defenders and the keeper. In my opinion Coady was every bit as poor as Coleman was tonight.
Agree was just alot came from his side, his legs have just gone has not got the pace anymore. Must not be an option next season been a great player for us but his time should be over now

Inappropriate Behaviour
It’s quite fitting that this absolute bully victim will be the captain that takes Everton down. Reckon he jumps at the toaster popping up.

Explain "bully victim"?

We had two loans available in the January window, we should’ve got that Djed Spence seeings that there wasn’t a single attacker available on the planet.

Can’t wait for Patterson to come back.

Patterson is worse. Neither are good enough for this level at this stage in their respective careers.

Gary Neville had the common decency to retire for the good of the team, this shithouse doesn’t have an ounce of professional pride. Every bit a wage thief as half the players that have been slaughtered on here for years for hanging around.

See this is far worse than anything I or @davek ever posted in the Patterson thread but seemingly its allowable here. Your naked sectarianism is horrendous. Coleman has shown incredible loyalty and publicly asked the club to sign his replacement. Lets see if your man shows an ounce of similar loyalty.

Coleman was poor tonight but the whole team was. Against arsenal he was excellent and you were quiet just biding your time.

See this is far worse than anything I or @davek ever posted in the Patterson thread but seemingly its allowable here. Your naked sectarianism is horrendous. Coleman has shown incredible loyalty and publicly asked the club to sign his replacement. Lets see if your man shows an ounce of similar loyalty.
You're the only person who continues to bring this up, nobody cares at all about any of this except you and some people in the Scottish Football thread. Just stop.

Explain "bully victim"?

Patterson is worse. Neither are good enough for this level at this stage in their respective careers.

Coleman was poor tonight but the whole team was. Against arsenal he was excellent and you were quiet just biding your time.

Please point out anything sectarian that has been said you massive weirdo.

Explain "bully victim"?

It’s not. But you keep pretending otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.