2023/24 Seamus Coleman

Just like Mykolenko was last year when everyone slagged him off for being young.

Or how Young, Coleman or Godfrey can get ran past and it's "just a winger having a good day", but if Patterson loses someone for 3 seconds he's the worst thing to happen in the history of the club lol

But sure, terrible.
I don't know why you're throwing your toy's out the pram. Who said worst thing to happen in the history of the club? I don't rate him and I don't rate any of our players if I'm being honest, including today's Coleman.

Yeah, clearly me and all the metrics are wrong and the emotionally-driven opinion backed by the fact he's way past if and has been for a few years but is a top blue are right.

All the metrics? Behave lad. Must be something Dyche and the whole team of coaches watching the squad day in and day out are also missing.

Attachments

• hilda.jpeg
    hilda.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 9

The fact that Seamus has played at the top level for us for 15 years is testament to the man. Sad that some Blues don’t appreciate this, but words from past and current teammates and numerous managers, (including Ancelotti, Lampard, Dyche) show the impact he has and the positive influence he exerts.
Thankfully he’s appreciated by the majority of match-going Evertonians who see more than just stats. His leadership and fight is something we’ve missed in recent games; he galvanises the squad and supporters in the ground. He’s not as young, fast etc as he was, but IMHO his experience is vital. We’re in a battle to stay up and I’d rather have Seamus in there, with us.