2023/24 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Seamus and have no problem with him in the squad for experience, mentorship and for specific game time but if he is first choice right back then that is absolutely hanging him out to dry.

I'd never boo him whatever happens, if he ever lets us down then it's down to body rather than spirit which he cannot be accountable for.

Contact extensions for him and Young together are absolutely crazy though, thought least one would want to hit the beach.

Love Seamus and have no problem with him in the squad for experience, mentorship and for specific game time but if he is first choice right back then that is absolutely hanging him out to dry.

I'd never boo him whatever happens, if he ever lets us down then it's down to body rather than spirit which he cannot be accountable for.

Contact extensions for him and Young together are absolutely crazy though, thought least one would want to hit the beach.
That's very merciful of you Ming.

Hard to believe Bournemouth away wasn’t his Phil Neville moment.
Seems to have been having a few of those every season for years now.

When was the derby where he just passed the ball straight to one of their players while being last man? That would have done for most others, but these moments are like water off a raincoat to Coleman.

When was the derby where he just passed the ball straight to one of their players while being last man? That would have done for most others, but these moments are like water off a raincoat to Coleman.

A lot of players have had their Everton careers ended for far less. I remember Distin’s death knell being that 6-3 game against Chelsea, he was poor in that game and it was clear he was finished, but Coleman has had some much worse moments over the last couple of seasons.

The “he’s still our best right back” thing is just lazy too, you can’t convince me Patterson would be any worse if he actually got a fair go.

Had one for that all-important Palace game. At fault for their second goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.