2023/24 Seamus Coleman

Hes the prime example of why this club has to sell players at their peak before their downturn.

If we had sold him and used all of the money to reinvest in a young high potential player to start + another to develop we would not be forced to watch him on the pitch.

Nor read about how hes a "top bloke" etc etc
No one wanted to buy him and they were right.

Nonsense about him stealing a wage. I'm pretty sure he doesn't need the money.
Her didn't beg for a new contract- quite the opposite- the club asked him to sign. He thought long and hard about it. In his case, I am pretty sure he did so to try to help the club that he loves. 60 grand, was an excellent right back and will always be one of my favourites. Of course we should be moving on to younger and better, but it's not his fault that we haven't managed to do that.

Hes the prime example of why this club has to sell players at their peak before their downturn.

If we had sold him and used all of the money to reinvest in a young high potential player to start + another to develop we would not be forced to watch him on the pitch.

On that basis we should have sold pickford to united/spurs over the last few years and branthwaite should be sold this summer?

We have invested in Patterson but dyche won't pick him for some reason.

Your theory would be great if we could reinvest smartly but we change the manager too frequently.

Dyche doesn't strike me a development manager

No he’s not Deli alli, tosun, Beto and even your man Onana are a prime example of what not to buy players who don’t give a 💩 about the club and have bled us dry with little to no return on what we’ve paid or performances. We should of replaced Coleman years ago we kind of did with Patterson and that hasn’t worked out we’re skint and can’t do anything else other than use the crap we have not really Coleman’s fault or even Dyche’s that’s on the board and useless directors of football we’ve had.