2023/24 Seamus Coleman

Gordon didn't want to know, masterstroke starting him, felt it may be too much an ask, but set the tone from the start. If there is any justice then he lifts a trophy this year at Wembley.

Please
In a way you have to feel for Gordon, pretty demoralizing to have to switch sides after being faced with the OAP combo of Coleman and Young!

Anyone manage to get a screenshot or picture of Gordon trying to climb out his back pocket?

I’ve got some Geordie mates and I want to make sure they know he is safe and will be returned to them

Was in the Top Balc, can anyone say what was going on early in 1st half where Coleman was having an ongoing conversation with Howe (seemed to drag on). Was Howe moaning about him not giving Gordon a kick

I think it’s was more precaution and him not wanting to overdo it. He took a few knocks which looked painful (kicked the bottom of someone’s boot at some point).
Hopefully now we have several options at RB they can manage him a bit more and not play him every week until he breaks down or is knackered. Keep him fresh for games when we really need him.

Was in the Top Balc, can anyone say what was going on early in 1st half where Coleman was having an ongoing conversation with Howe (seemed to drag on). Was Howe moaning about him not giving Gordon a kick
Coleman was handing out death ray glares to Gordon all night.

I don't think there's any love lost there.

Late on Gordon left his studs out for Coleman to kick and I think that might be the injury he has.

Not going to lie, I was a bit concerned when I saw that Seamus Coleman was starting yesterday as I felt it was going to be a fast-paced game that could prove too much for him, and he may pick up a muscle strain type of injury. It was good to see him back playing though, but a worry to see him going off injured.