2023/24 Seamus Coleman

Take a leaf out of Gary Neville’s book and retire. You must know you can’t keep up in the PL anymore.

He's actually taking the piss at this stage still pretending he can cut it at this level.

Like you said, a top pro would know to call it a day as he's not doing us a favour he's actually harming us. Young exactly the same as well.

He's actually taking the piss at this stage still pretending he can cut it at this level.

Like you said, a top pro would know to call it a day as he's not doing us a favour he's actually harming us. Young exactly the same as well.

Probs have the Irish brigade after me now screaming 60 grand and calling him a hero.

The biggest insult is him refusing to retire for his national country so that he can at least save himself for the team that's made him a millionaire probably 20 times over. No legend for me.

Probs have the Irish brigade after me now screaming 60 grand and calling him a hero.

And I get it mate, I get they love him as we all have and off the pitch honestly some of things he's done behind the scenes are unreal. He's genuinely a top man.

But, if he's getting paid more than £500 a week for turning out performances like he does then he's robbing a living and he's doing more harm than good.

There's something pathetic about watching him turn out these days, like an old boxer who didn't save his money.

He's Everton's very own picture of Dorian Gray.

Hes the prime example of why this club has to sell players at their peak before their downturn.

If we had sold him and used all of the money to reinvest in a young high potential player to start + another to develop we would not be forced to watch him on the pitch.

Nor read about how hes a "top bloke" etc etc