Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Seamus Coleman

You don't know "what I do" at all. That is you 👇

I mean I do.

You recently bought a book and then tagged her in a post about it for no reason whatsoever.

Then you send stuff like this:

1725740384524.webp

You're a Grade A danger.

I mean I do.

You recently bought a book and then tagged her in a post about it for no reason whatsoever.

Then you send stuff like this:

View attachment 272365

You're a Grade A danger.

I'll post what I like when I like

and not post when I like

That includes about Seamus Coleman or not.

But anyway, Coleman thread.

He's wank, he's predictably injured, again.

And you call me a "danger". Disgraceful post. Wash your mouth out

Well I disagree with that, I would wager some top clubs were absolutely in for him, and that's the problem with him continuing and ruining his reputation as one of the better premier league full backs in his prime, people are forgetting he was very very good.
He was but he still had inconsistent/poor technique for the truly top teams - a combination of that and him not wanting to go anywhere is probably more correct than not.

He was great going forward overall and had great pace, but his crosses were 70-80% blind punts in the box and his shots were misses more than hits - a top team wants better, especially with the money we'd have requested (as we were better at the time overall). Ironically it was Ancelotti that shut down entirely the most serious link - to Bayern. I know how this works and I do remember his goal vs Swansea and those few highlight crosses on the head of Lukaku et al, true, but Baines did it better and more consistently while still having the pace and presence - realistically also why Baines was linked with teams more often. Lucky for us there were a good few left backs at the time, including "the greatest left back in the history of English football" Ashley Cole ( :lol: ), and that he's an introvert who doesn't like change apparently.

Also both were constantly linked to a struggling/worse than us United at the time at an undercut price, which seems to be a trend for any Everton player.

He was but he still had inconsistent/poor technique for the truly top teams - a combination of that and him not wanting to go anywhere is probably more correct than not.

He was great going forward overall and had great pace, but his crosses were 70-80% blind punts in the box and his shots were misses more than hits - a top team wants better, especially with the money we'd have requested (as we were better at the time overall). Ironically it was Ancelotti that shut down entirely the most serious link - to Bayern. I know how this works and I do remember his goal vs Swansea and those few highlight crosses on the head of Lukaku et al, true, but Baines did it better and more consistently while still having the pace and presence - realistically also why Baines was linked with teams more often. Lucky for us there were a good few left backs at the time, including "the greatest left back in the history of English football" Ashley Cole ( :lol: ), and that he's an introvert who doesn't like change apparently.

Also both were constantly linked to a struggling/worse than us United at the time at an undercut price, which seems to be a trend for any Everton player.
I think it's unfair to compare Coleman to the second best full back the premier league's ever seen mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back