2017/18 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious from the medical professionals chiming in. I guess all the doctor's told Sam, "no he's not ready" but Sam insisted. Is that why we should blame him? Or is it because you already checked the results in several alternate universes, and so you know for a fact that another two weeks would have meant that he never got injured again?

If a bus got hit by a meteor, you guys would blame the bus driver.

We couldn't blame Allardyce for that as the bus would still be parked

'Gutted', yet your first post on the matter is a 'told you so' post, poor.

Your vaulting isnt without its flaws either, why pull up a discussion we were having about the Leicester game, I'm still glad he played that night, we might not have won had he not.

Hopefully it's not too bad an injury, there's going to be bumps on the road coming back from that kind of injury regardless of when he was reintroduced.
Not happy to have been proven right. If only Sam had consulted me first.

Not happy to have been proven right. If only Sam had consulted me first.
You weren't proven right though, our discussion was in regards to the Leicester game which he came through unscathed.

You also didn't answer when you believed he should have been introduced back in, which means by your reckoning if he got an injury at any stage you would be proven right.

What’s the news though? A ‘muscle injury’ is all’s we’ve heard. Can anyone expand?

I watched a replay yesterday and seamus got caught on the ball right on the 45min. When he chased after the palace wide man he seemed to be rubbing his qaud muscle after. Not 100% sure about this but if it is his quad it's better thaan a hamstring all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.