2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, even with the crap in this squad as it stands right now Dyche won’t be worried, he’s kept worse teams up and worse Everton teams have stayed up too.

Where he’ll be annoyed is he backs himself to be able to compete with anyone after he got a Burnley side into Europe and he’ll be gutted how far away we are when we’re supposed to be one of the ‘big clubs’ in the league.

Honestly, even with the crap in this squad as it stands right now Dyche won’t be worried, he’s kept worse teams up and worse Everton teams have stayed up too.

Where he’ll be annoyed is he backs himself to be able to compete with anyone after he got a Burnley side into Europe and he’ll be gutted how far away we are when we’re supposed to be one of the ‘big clubs’ in the league.

I think Dyche knows that he'll need to work with Thelwell to build a low cost team (at the moment) and develop the young players.

If he can do that and gradually improve season on season then he'll be the manager of one of the biggest clubs in England long term.

I imagine (like me) he will expect investment in the squad once the stadium is built.

Massive season for him.

I think Dyche knows that he'll need to work with Thelwell to build a low cost team (at the moment) and develop the young players.

If he can do that and gradually improve season on season then he'll be the manager of one of the biggest clubs in England long term.

I imagine (like me) he will expect investment in the squad once the stadium is built.

Massive season for him.
Massive next few months. If we are in the bottom three come Xmas he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back