2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree but such a shame this wasn’t done much much earlier. Home games against Wolves, Brighton and Southampton with zero points is a travesty. No doubt in my mind we’d be in a far healthier position if they’d done what they should have and acted sooner.
Absolutely mate. And the West Ham game.

Benitez was certainly premiership proven.

Just completely the wrong man to bring to Everton ?

What is premiership proven anyway ?.... a title winner ?

Do you think we should be chasing Pep, Klopp, Wenger or Sir Alex ?
Premier league proven means absolutely nothing. Yet this club, and a good tranche of our fans, seem to think it is the most important thing in the world.

To me, he's the better option in the short term than Bielsa would have been. The latter wouldn't have had the players needed to implement his style of play and certainly no time in which to train those we do have. The priority now is PL survival and I feel Dyche is better qualified to do that given only half a season remaining.

Yes, but we have been beaten by most of the surrounding teams just hard games on the bounce now ... hardly fair to a new Manager.....
The only point in getting a new manager in our circumstances is to get us out if this mess. If he doesn't, he'll have failed. Fair or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back