2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he doesn't like when a board lies to a manager. Surely can't have been told we weren't signing anyone and he can't be happy about it?

I'm curious to know how it would end us? Leeds, Newcastle, Man City, Villa and West Ham are all decent sized clubs that were relegated in the last 25 years and have all bounced back, some better than others.
If we go down we will in all probability lose ownership of the stadium, have to sell at vastly reduced fees most of the first team. and lose TV revenue. We would subsequently fall foul of the leagues Profit and Sustainability rules, resulting in points deductions and the potential for a prolonged stay out of the Premier League, or resulting in a death spiral.
Now you tell us why we shouldn't fear relegation.

From the independent…
60868592-58DE-49D7-BBB9-50CF741D32F6.jpeg

If we go down we will in all probability lose ownership of the stadium, have to sell at vastly reduced fees most of the first team. and lose TV revenue. We would subsequently fall foul of the leagues Profit and Sustainability rules, resulting in points deductions and the potential for a prolonged stay out of the Premier League, or resulting in a death spiral.
Now you tell us why we shouldn't fear relegation.
I’ve never wanted anything so much in my life. This forum will be utter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.